CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

AQUI HÁ GATO!!!!!!!!!!

Create your own Animation

quinta-feira, 11 de setembro de 2008

O VELHO CONTINUA EM ALTA


Melnychuk, who famously led Portugal to a surprise appearance at EuroBasket 2007, couldn't help but reflect on his brief time in charge of his homeland's national side.
"When I was taking over the Ukrainian national team, I knew it would be hard," he said.
"But I didn't not know it would be THIS hard. So I would also like to thank the coaching staff, who played a huge role in our win
He said thank you to others as well.
"I also want to thank the coaches that once discovered all these guys," Melnychuk said, "and to the coaches that work with them in the clubs 10 months a year."
One of the biggest challenges for Melnychuk is to get his players to believe in themselves.
"I always tell my players they have all it takes to win any given game," he said. "I tell them they have to fight for themselves, for their country, for their neighbours, for their friends, even for the people they don't know but who are following their careers.
Site Eurobasket


SEMPRE GENEROSO O VALENTYN, ATÉ A AGRADECER AOS TREINADORES QUE TRABALHAM OS ATLETAS DURANTE A ÉPOCA, ESPERAMOS A MESMA POSTURA AO MONCHO, QUE NÃO DÊ OUVIDOS SÓ AO ALVES, VEJA JOGOS FALE COM OS TREINADORES, FALTAM MUITOS JOGADORES A ESTA SELECÇAO, VERÁ QUE SOMOS MELHORES DO PARECEMOS, NO ENTANTO É PRECISO TEMPO PARA TRABALHAR...DOU O BENEFICIO DA DUVIDA POR ENQUANTO, QUE REMÉDIO. DASSS.

0 comentários: